Microsoft, Google, and Apple are the 3 main giants of the latest technology world. As we look two decades back, Microsoft was much stronger than rest of two, but now Apple is at its heights and also I would like to mention that “Apple’s current market value is $772 billion which is roughly equal to Microsoft and Google’s combined current market”.
Let’s have a quick look at the products & services of these three tech leaders:-
With the invention of windows, Microsoft helps the people to enjoy the real computing experience. Windows XP and Windows 7 are very much considerable.
Microsoft also stepped into the mobile market as it overtook the entire brand- Nokia with a range of Lumia Phones.
They got success up to some level but android phones are still unbeatable.
2. Apple: -Apple holds a long list of products. Some of the are mentioned below:
•Macintosh: -It is a series of personal computers (PCs) designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.
• OS X: – Apple’s Unix-based operating system that remains the leader in computer software.
• IPod: -The music world, reinvented with the invention of iPod. It also changed Apple, converting the computer company into a consumer technology company.
• iPhone: – By inventing a series of iPhone’s the world of mobile computing begins. Each iPhone is launched with the new and exciting features integrated into it. Apple is both a creator of the technological future we now live in.
3. Google: – Google is the most popular search engine in the world. Google has created a browser that is used by each one of us in our daily life-Google Chrome.
Some of its products and services are given below:-
• Mobile: – One can search Google products on their mobile phone, also can view maps, locations and search ourselves wherever we are in the world.
• Business: – Google has developed Ad sense and Ad mob by which one can create online revenue and make money from their apps respectively.
• Media: – One can search full-text books and thousands of news stories. Interestingly can browse images and videos on the web.
• Home & Offices: -Google has made the life of a common man very easy with the features like Gmail, Google Docs, Spreadsheets slides, forms, and drawings.
• Social: -On the other hand Google has linked up each one of us with the feature like Google+, Blogger, Hangouts and much more which help us to get connected with the world.
Next step Microsoft, Google, and Apple are planning:
Microsoft is planning to come up with intel Dell XPS 13 (their new product) & window 10 which they are going to launch soon.
On the other hand, Apple is coming with a new Macbook. The Mac Book is especially for those who want to work on something as portable as an iPad, it is perfect for them.
In addition to this, Google is coming with a “PROJECT Fi” which is a new wireless service that will offer mobile service directly to users.
By wrapping it up, I would like to say that all of the three giants are ready with their latest updations but it seems really interesting to see who would be at the top after launching their products in the market. But surely a game of crown is going to happen in the tech world.
Sed non elit aliquam, tempor nisl vitae, euismod quam. Nulla et lacus lectus. Nunc sed tincidunt arcu. Nam maximus luctus nunc, in ullamcorper turpis luctus ac. Morbi a leo ut metus mollis facilisis. Integer feugiat dictum dolor id egestas. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucib